GPC551Outside-open Window Type B
- Structure characteristicApplication rangeProcess description
● External frame at structural depth of 55mm, opening sash at 65mm internally flat and externally enveloped;unique sash arc shrinking side, optional arc pressing stripe enhancing aesthetic appearance of entire window;
● Profiles using 14.8 mm insulation stripes (PA66+GF25), substrate at wall thickness of 1.4mm Comply with GB5237, 3-cavity structural design providing better thermal & sound insulation and structural stability;
● The specially designed conversion within glass press line, combined with 2 conversion frames, makes profiles matched more flexibly, resulting in multiple metal adaption and improved economically. Equipped with reverse mullion, reverse frame, transom frame and corner frame,which adapts to structural design of different window types;
● Availability with solid screen window to prevent mosquito and insects entering.
● Multiple opening modes, inclusive of outside open, outside open & hanging, extension for opposite opening;
● Application scope: applicable to external window to bedroom, balcony window, kitchen and bath, stairs windows.
● Glue injection is used for frame/sash 45 degree combination corner and middle mullion,supported by dedicated sealing elements for corners, improves aesthetic appearance of window while ensuring mechanical stability and tightness of frames.Flat sink design at hinges not only effectively reduces cost and processing difficulty, but also improves processing efficiency;
● Excellent compatability, capable of sharing auxiliary materials and process with GP551 other product mix;High suitability of metals,with positioning installation achievable, more quickly and precise; with optional locks at back to upgrade window performance;
- Related products