GPC551 Window Integrating Screen
- Structure characteristicApplication rangeProcess description
● External frame at structural depth of 115.5mm, casement window at partial depth of 55mm; unique outside-open sash edge-closed in an arc shape, and optional arc press stripe help achieve better overall effect;
● Profiles using 14.8 mm insulation stripes (PA66+GF25), substrate at wall thickness of 1.4mm, in conformity with GB5237;
● The structure of window and screen in one, makes overall window effect more aesthetic,ensuring its thermal insulation while achieving ventilation and mosquito/insects prevention;
● The mode of window outside-open and screen inside open is available.Application scope: applicable to bedroom and balcon
● Glue injection is used for frame/sash 45 degree combination corner and middle mullion, supported by dedicated sealing elements for corners, improves aesthetic appearance of window,while ensuring mechanical stability and tightness of frames.
● Notch C design in line with EU standard is of high metal suitability and makes installation and processing more convenient;
● Equipped with special decoration buckles, achieving overall window effect more dignified and simple;
● Unique diamond net engagement design makes it more convenient and reliable.
● Excellent compatability, capable of sharing auxiliary materials and process with GP551 other product mix;
- Related products