A50 Insulation outside-open window (turning fixed)
- Structure characteristicApplication rangeProcess description
● Circular arc shape, frame andvent sharing the same inside surface, making entire window grand and simple;
● Optional conversion mode, getting rid of encumbrance for opening window, and optimizing cost performance of the same window type;
● Profiles: frames using 14.8mm insulation stripe, vent & conversion using 12mm insulation stripe, with profiles at wall thickness of 1.4mm;
● Glass: 11-36mm；
● Multiple combination modes, with combinations of transon window, bay window and canopy window easy to achieve.
● Universally used accessories;
● Circular arc design satisfying customers' pursuit for roundness.
● Usage: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen;
● Suitable for climate in East China, South China and Central China
● Rich mullion specification, applicable to multiple window types and openings;
● Process: 45 degree angle splicing, hinges or connecting parts and glue used inside and outside profiles;
● Optimal corner assembly process, enhancing quality of corner connection and improving efficiency;
● Ergonomic design and high usability;
- Related products