A50 Insulation Canopy Window
- Structure characteristicApplication rangeProcess description
● Splicing tube helps splice door and window, improving product line and meeting demand to canopy window from buildings.
● Profiles: using 14.8mm insulation stripe, window profile at wall thickness of 1.4mm, door profile at wall thickness of 2.0mm;
● Glass: 11-36mm；
● Parts universally usable;
● Application range: bedroom, kitchen, small store;
● Suitable for climate in East China, South China and Central China ；
● Opening application meeting the requirement of canopy window;
● Process: 45 degree angle splicing, hinges or connecting parts and glue used inside and outside profiles, screws used for connection of splicing tubes;
● Optimal corner assembly process, enhancing quality of corner connection and improving efficiency;
● Unique positioning design ensures quality while improves splicing efficiency;
● Scientific profile cavity design, not only meets the requirement on door & window strength, but also facilitate installation of accessories;
● Door & window are to be processed and produced in parts, to facilitate installation on site.
● Splice together by screws, improves efficiency of installation on site.
- Related products