GPC551 Outside-open Window type A
- Structure characteristicApplication rangeProcess description
● Frame andvent are at structural depth of 55mm, the frame and vent of outside and inside are flushfitted with indoor and outdoor sashes flush, clean facade, tend to be waterproof;
● Profiles using 14.8 mm insulation stripes (PA66+GF25), substrate at wall thickness of 1.4mm Comply with GB5237.3-cavity structural design provides better thermal and sound insulation,and structural stability; span>
● The specially designed conversion within glass press line, makes entire window economic, convenient and safe.Equipped with reverse bar, reverse frame, transom frame, and corner frame, which adapt to different window designs;
● Availability with solid screen window to prevent mosquito and insects entering.
● Multiple opening modes, inclusive of outside open, outside open & hanging, extension for opposite opening;
● Application scope: applicable to external window to bedroom, balcony window, kitchen and bath, stairs windows.
● Glue injection is used for frame/sash 45 degree combination corner and middle mullion,supported by dedicated sealing elements for corners, improves aesthetic appearance of window Whileensuring mechanical stability and tightness of frames.
● Flat sink design at hinges not only effectively reduces cost and processing difficulty, but also improves processing efficiency;
● Excellent compatability, capable of sharing auxiliary materials and process with GP551 other product mix;
● High suitability of metals, with positioning installation achievable, more quickly and precise; with optional locks at back to upgrade window performance;
- Related products